Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Paola Longoria Mexico's Champion

Paola Longoria Michelle Lopez
BY GUILLERMO GONZALEZ MARTINEZ
Paola Longoria Lopez became the golden girl of the Pan American Games to win three gold medals in racquetball individual, doubles and team. But it is also a great lover of fashion, the catwalk, for she has own brand clothing and racket. From the nine years focused on being a winner and she preferred the gold medals. 

And thanks to support from her parents, today the Queen who revels in her beauty, she sighs, which is an example to follow, and moreover, many young girls who write her letters because they want to be like her. "I think I'm the woman who pulled up for the Mexican sport, not the triumph demerits the men and my other colleagues.  It is the discipline and mindset that is the modern woman, which is what led her to the top. She made ​​history and it is the result of what she is capable of. " Longoria Lopez is simple, though now her feet have many subjects waiting only to see it up close her beautiful and elegance.

Paola, like any great athlete, has had lows and highs. But her tenacity to be the best has led her to break down the barriers that prevented her from being a winner. She struggled, as did the unicorn who every day went into the woods looking for ways to be reflected among the lights illuminating the trees until he succeeded. So Michelle sought (her middle name) leave a lasting figure in the Pan. "I am 22 years old and racquetball has left me great satisfaction. I'm still learning, and want to give my country medals this is what has motivated me to keep me going. Now it's really cool to see so many nice messages to me.

 But it is that the Federation now gets hundreds of calls to ask where you can practice this sport. That is the legacy she leaves as an athlete, "knowing that you are  a champion is the best thing that can happen. It is a difficult lifestyle, but always leaves me with an unforgettable experience." Mexico is the face of international level and it is loved by all who trusts her. "I told myself I could do it", even though she was injured. "My ankle and knee ached, but I told myself to win, and thank God we won the medals". I have a favorite phrase, which is… Let's play hard (Let's play hard).

1 comment: